Sunday, June 13, 2010

updates

tomorrow is lucy's preop appointment and i'm just a little nervous to drive into the city by myself. i have no choice though so i'll just get it done and over with. hopefully we won't be in there too terribly long. then the countdown begins for the surgery.
yesterday i got the opportunity with the women's ministry in my church to go white water rafting. i bought four tickets right away and invited some neighbors with me. let me just say that we will be laughing about the things that happened for a long time to come. it was great team building, and we created moments that we will never forget. definitely good bonding! after the trip, we went to dinner just the three of us and laughed so hard about the day, we had tears streaming down our faces. i LOVE that!!!
nothing else too new around here. just trying to get daisy's end of the year stuff done and keep the house clean. that's enough!! also, trying to get the cat to be an outside cat. she is nice and easy but tuck and i are allergic so she needs to go out!
i'll write more tomorrow about how lucy's appointment goes!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you all day. Good luck - I know the feeling about driving in. I remember having to drive to St. Francis when you father was there - almost a 2 hour drive alone in rush hour - not fun and I was terrified. Amazing what we can do when we have to....
    Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for using the blog to keep us posted. I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete