Saturday, January 30, 2010

disney world

disney was great!!! we all had so much fun and i can't even list the things we got to do. it would take up my entire blog space! some of the highlights were, watching tucker do jedi training and then fighting darth vader, watching the kiddos on the roller coasters...they laughed and put their arms up in the air, having lunch with all of the princesses and being very spoiled, watching the kids squirm everytime we passed a character that they were scared of, watching my kids LOVE being with my parents, and of course, watching my parents laugh and have fun.
we were exhausted every single night but we needed to take advantage of all of our time there so why not push ourselves to the limits?
the best part of the vacation was coming home (to my own bed) and finding out that i had lost 3.3lbs while i was gone!!!! imagine what i could've lost if i hadn't cheated on my diet at all!!!! i was pleasantly surprised!!!
so today i am off to the grocery store, working out at the y, and going on a date with my husband tonight! i don't have much laundry to do, just unpacking, but that can wait for another day...maybe tomorrow.
i'll post pix later!

1 comment:

  1. It sounded like sooooo much fun! :) I can't wait to see your skinny self. I'm so proud of you. Miss those kids of yours and of course I miss you guys too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete