Wednesday, January 20, 2010

biggest loser

i reached my first weight loss goal and that was to lose 20 pounds. my weigh in at weight watchers was quickly followed by a celebration between joe and i. we ordered in some dominoes and i ate until my stomach hurt...which didn't take very long. i guess my body is not used to that food anymore so i was up with a churning stomach most of monday night. tuesday i got on my wii fit and it told me i had gained 2.4 lbs!!!!! crazy...so i am working my tail off this week to get back to where i was.
we are leaving for disney world on sunday. i am so excited but so stressed at the same time. i will feel great when the plane lands and we are in FL....and also once the bags meet us at the hotel. i know the kids are going to flip their lids at what we will see and what rides we will ride. i can't wait to see them so excited. i will also treasure the special memories that we will make. my parents are going with us which will make it that much more fun.
lucy has a cold which i'm hoping she'll get over quickly. daisy and tucker seem fine now but you never know. the nice FL warm sun and air will help us all feel better, i'm sure.
lately, i have been feeling led to stay on our schooling path that we are on already. i will take it year by year and try to follow the path God is laying out for me. i do have a peace about where they are and i think keeping them there will be a good thing. i am still open to change though if that's what needs to happen.
just wanted to update everyone...i'll write more when we get back from disney!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so proud of you skinny sista! :) We are indeed going to be skinny together - for once! lol! Have a great time on your trip, soak up some extra sun for your sun-deprived sister and have a blast with those kids that I miss so much! :) Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete