Friday, October 29, 2010

time with lucy






i am having so much fun during my afternoons alone with lucy! sometimes we nap, sometimes we shop, get errands done...whatever. it doesn't matter...we always have fun! she is a different kid when she is one on one and i am so grateful for this time with her! i will also be happy next year when they are all full day but i will live in the now....



yesterday we went outside because it was gorgeous out! i had plenty to do inside but i wanted to watch her play on the swings for awhile. i brought my people magazine out and sat to read but was freezing so i joined her in the sun...the lighting was perfect for some pix....here are some of them....is she photogenic (sp?) or what??? maybe i'm just partial.....

2 comments:

  1. No, you're not partial (but you are entitled to be of course!) - she's always been beautiful, as all of your children always have been. I am always laughing to myself at how very different our children look from each other - you can't even tell that they are cousins really! I suppose that comes from the fact that you have always favored Mom and I have always favored Dad...still it makes me laugh...if they didn't act like each other and have the same sense of humor (thank goodness! lol) it would make me wonder if we were really related!!!! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She takes a great photo. the cooperation is the big thing! How many times I remember trying to get good photos only to have uncooperative subjects! But Lucy-well she lights up when the camera makes an appearance! It' a parent's dream! And that alone time is very special - I always treasured moments alone with any one of my babies. Make lots of memories for yourself...they'll make you really happy some day!

    ReplyDelete