Monday, May 17, 2010

lack of control

it has happened a handful of times in my life. God reminds me that nothing is in my control. i have to keep being reminded to rely solely on Him. why is this something i have to try to remember? it's the most comforting promise to know that He is always with me...so why do i keep forgetting?
my kids have had major and minor health issues before but for some reason this one is a struggle. lucy just seems so little....but then again tucker was only 3 weeks old when he had to have his surgery. maybe because it's lucy's brain i worry more. i don't know. but i'm stressed...i especially don't like the waiting game. i can't plan anything....do we sense a pattern??
i am trusting with all of my heart...at least i am trying to.

3 comments:

  1. If faith was easy it wouldn't mean anything. It isn't easy - and that will always be so. Only when we are reminded that we have nothing on our own do we truly depend on God. Hang in there, rest in His loving arms, and even the really bad times are easier. I used to look forward to my children growing up so I wouldn't have to worry so much. Now I realize you only worry more as they grow because they multiply and there are more to worry about!Lucy - and you and Joe - are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete