Saturday, November 7, 2009

the big purge

the purge of my house is going great!! i have already gone through the whole kitchen and my coat closet. i sent a box of items to joe's office on the off chance that someone there might want some of my castoffs. joe said within a minute the stuff was gone. yayee! i love recycling.
my next area will be the basement. i will be sending my old plates to joe's office for the girls to use for lunches there. apparently they have been looking for some cheap microwavable plates anyway so this is a perfect fit. as soon as the basement is done then comes the garage. that starts to get overwhelming so i am sticking with the basement in my vision. one step at a time.
this has been fun and i have been ruthless with getting rid vs. keeping. all of a sudden i have lots of space in my kitchen cabinets.
i'll post some pix soon.

1 comment: