Saturday, March 28, 2009

cousins


i was lucky enough this week to catch up with some of my favorite people...my cousins! not many families are lucky enough to grow up as close to their cousins as i did. we were close in proximity but also close friends! i love each one of them and get excited about seeing them. i had the opportunity today to see the same love for a cousin in my kids' eyes. i brought my nephew silas home with me to PA and oh boy were my kids excited to see him. what a gift family is!!

thanks mom for a great week and for being such a trooper. i had so much fun and as much as i enjoy our recuperating visits with each other i hope we don't have another one for awhile.

thanks amanda for letting me take your precious silas! i will take care of him very carefully as he is so special to me and my family!

5 comments:

  1. Oh honey-you are the best! What a nice entry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!!! Silas is gone??? Was so good to see you this week, you are a masterpiece..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A masterpiece? Maybe...and I concur...Silas is gone??? LOL! Nice blog - I will follow it now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo! I miss them all so much!

    ReplyDelete